What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide that teaches you how to save money when buying grocery items
- Helping you save for a special holiday event like Thanksgiving or Christmas
- Teaching you the ropes and strategy for taking the supermarket by storm
- Helping you stock up for an upcoming beautiful wedding reception
- Helping you use Power Couponing to renovate your home
- Teaching you the 3-step formula for Power Couponing
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Power Couponing Secrets Program scores 72.12/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.powercouponing.org/index_t.php, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: powercouponing.org you’ll also be taken through to powercouponing.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)